Departments and other institutes
- Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods(KEM)
- Department of Marketing, Trade and Services (KMO)
- Department of Languages (KJA)
Department of Business Administration and Management (KPM)
- Department of Finance and Accounting (KFU)
- Centre for Regional Development Research (SVRR)
- Centre of Longlife Education (CECEV)
- Centre of Japanese Economic Studies (JES)
- Centre of Audit and Controlling (SAC)
- Centre of Project Activities (SPA)
Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods (KEM)
- provides courses such as Statistics I and II, Basis of Economic Statistics, Financial and Insurance Calculation, Operational Research, Probability Models, Statistic Data Analysis, Econometrics. A specific field of study Economic and Statistic Analysis offers subjects of Statistic Data Analysis II, Database Systems II, Prognostics in Economics, Prognostics in Management and Quantitative Methods.
Department of Marketing, Trade and Services (KMO)
- Provides education and activities focused on the field of marketing, trade and tourism services, i.e. courses of Marketing Management, Strategic Marketing, Management of Companies and Tourism Destinations, Marketing of Travelling and Tourism Services, Management of Spa and Hotel Industry, World Economy and International Trade, Retail Management, Customer Relationship Management, Internet Marketing, Business Negotiation, Regional Economy and Development, The courses reflect the development of world economy and trade, trade chains and the position of small and middle-sized businesses, also the need of development of tourism in the region.
- the department also provides physical education and sport leisure activities in Cheb.
Department of Languages (KJA)
- ensures specialist language education in the field of business and economics.
- provides business intermediate and advanced courses of English and German, and other languages are offered from the very beginner and general level - French, Spanish and Russian. Additionally, students can sign up for more specialist courses in these languages, such as Language for Tourism, Introduction into Business, Language of Meetings and Business Communication.
- Classes are often mixed with the participation of international students.
Department of Business Administration and Management (KPM)
- consists of the Department of Management, Innovations and Projects and the Department of Psychology
- ensures subjects integrating special knowledge of strategic management which can be used in both business and non-profitable organizations. These basic subjects are, for instance, Strategic Management, Project Management, Management of Business Projects and Integrated Management of Innovations. The Department of Psychology provides students with skills and knowledge of psychology, personnel management, team building, innovation management and implementation of management methods with the use of IT.
- is a guarantee of two certified programmes: "Projects-Innovations- Strategy-Management" and "Psychology in Management of a Business".
Department of Finance and Accounting (KFU)
Department of Finance and Accounting is specialized in teaching of wide range of subjects from areas of finance and accounting in both types of study programmes, bachelor´s degree studies and Master degree studies. Bachelor´s degree studies offer subjects like accounting 1., accounting 2., PC accounting, managerial accounting, business finances, public finances and many other subjects aimed at needs of the practice. Master degree studies offer subjects like financial management, financial audit, controlling, international accounting in accordance with IAS/IFRS and others. Facultative subjects comprise for example: basic accounting, evaluation of the enterprise, taxes, bank products and many others. Methodology of education is based on recent approaches and our graduates become professionals in business finance or public finance sector.
Members of the department ensure also specialist trainings for students and diploma (bachelor) thesis seminars. The department also provides further type of education, Ph.D. studies of Economy and management. DFA (KFU) participates in programme of lifetime education and offers two subjects for students of the University of lifetime education. Publication and research activities of members of DFA (KFU) are aimed at public finance matters, business finance matters, taxes, accounting of SME´s and medium sized enterprises, harmonization of international accounting and other matters connected with global economy. Research activities opened the ways to cooperation of DFA (KFU) with similar departments of other domestic and foreign faculties and also with many professionals from areas of finance and accounting.
Centre for Regional Development Research (SVRR)
Centre of Longlife Education (CECEV)
- was established in 1995 in order to organise study programmes of further education,
- provides the opportunity to study the fields and subjects being taught at the faculty in form of further education (the study programmes are organized into the blocks of courses in order to help students studying part-time because of their work duties),
- organises course of further education for public,
- organises the University of Third Age in Cheb and in Aš,
- co-operates in several projects,
- offers courses for companies in the fields - economy, marketing, management, financial management, bookkeeping etc. made-to-measure for the customer,
- co-operates with partner in the region, e.g. City of Cheb, City of Aš, Regional Chamber of Commerce Cheb and also abroad,
- is open to develop activities within long life education with any kind of partners.
Centre of Japanese Economic Studies (JES)
- ensures courses within the certified programme "Japanese Economic Studies" and also courses of the Chinese Background Studies. The programme of Japanese Economic Studies has been taught and gradually developed since 1997. The department collaborates with external specialists from the field of Japanese and Chinese studies.
Centre of Audit and Controlling (SAC)
Characterization of CAC (SAC) Centre of Audit and Controlling is voluntary group of experts especially from areas of accounting, finance and business economy, whose aim is to enhance public knowledge of mentioned areas, open the ways to cooperation with practice and providing professional service connected with changes of legislative framework and guidelines. These activities enable to improve the quality of education at FEK ZČU in Pilsner and become the base for publication and research. Activities of CAC (SAC):
- organization and realization of seminars, staff trainings and certified programmes,
- consultant services,
- cooperation with business practice,
- publication activities,
Further activities of CAC (SAC): Realization of staff trainings for external applicants:
- Basic accounting,
- Accounting for entrepreneurs I.,
- PC accounting for entrepreneurs (software products),
- Accounting for entrepreneurs - advanced course,
- Accounting principles in accordance with IAS/IFRS,
- Controlling in business management,
- Basic business,
- Establishment and running of the enterprise,
- Business finance,
- Tax systems,
- Audit process and auditor´s profession,
- Entrepreneurial subjects evaluation problems,
- Financial analysis and financial management,
- Information systems audit,
- EU projects effectiveness - feasibility study.
Centre of Project Activities (SPA)
- Phone: 377633001,3501
- Fax: 377633002
- Husova 11, 30614 Plze?
- Hradební 22, 35011 Cheb